THE ULTIMATE BLOODY MARY
It's Masters Week in Augusta, GA and that only means one thing... most are out on the golf course eating pimento cheese or egg salad sandwiches, while sipping on sweet tea, an ice cold beer or cocktail! It truly is a one of a kind experience and if you ever get to go to the Augusta National, enjoy every minute of it! If you can't make it to the course, grab these ingredients and make a Bloody Mary while watching the tournament on the big screen! I hope you enjoy!
- 8 oz Durty Gurl Habanero Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 oz Second City Distilling Co. Vodka
- Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rimmer
- Cheese & Charcuterie Skewers (I used Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese & Spicy Salami)
- 1 stalk Celery
- Mt. Olive Pickles
- Mezzetta Olives & Peppers
- **I also add my homemade candied bacon if I can
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE BLOODY MARY --
- In a mason jar, add your Bloody Mary Mix and Vodka over ice. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE until your arms feel like they may fall off, literally! In a new mason jar, dip the rim into Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rimmer -- Fill with ice & pour in the shaken mixture. Top with all the toppings. This is basically a snack... The more the better!!! CHEERS Y'ALL!