This is such an easy recipe & great all times of the year. It is perfect for gatherings, bridal showers, baby showers & more! I love the sweetness of the cranberries and the spiciness of the pickled jalapenos. The best combo!
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup Duke’s mayo
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP ranch
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled jalapeños (optional)
In a bowl, combine all ingredients until completely mixed. Best paired with your favorite crackers, on a toasted croissant or straight out of the bowl!