Burrata Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes & Prosciutto
The most delicious pasta, just in time for warmer weather! It's creamy, it's salty, it's tangy, it's truly PERFECT. You could pair this with a glass of white wine, have dinner on the back porch and that my friends, would be the perfect evening. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 6 oz pasta, cooked al dente
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1-2 TBSP fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 pieces of prosciutto
- 2 balls of BelGioioso Cheese burrata
- Preheat oven to 400° — toss cherry tomatoes in a little olive oil & salt and pepper. Roast tomatoes for 15-20 minutes, or until they start to soften..
- In a sauté pan, warm the prosciutto for just a few minutes, until it gets crispy. Remove the prosciutto from the pan.
- In that same pan, melt the butter & add the garlic and lemon juice and let cook for 1-2 minutes, add the wine and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper and let simmer until the sauce starts to thicken then add the pasta.
- Top with prosciutto, an open piece of burrata cheese & fresh cracked black pepper.
- This pairs perfectly with a warm baguette & a glass of Pinot Grigio!